Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!!


A special post by Yuri~!! :)

Happy new year everyone!!!!!

Although the Foyer is really empty, we had a wonderful new year celebration! We collected all the 'new year orphans' from Geneva (well, maybe not all, but some) to celebrate with us. It all started with dining together (yummy food cooked by everyone; my chocolate cake was absolutely orgasmic), and then heading off to celebrate in the old town in style (Click here for pictures caution: they'll make you wish you'd been there!).

A look back on 2006
* people leaving (Valerie, Fabien, Philippe, Melina, Stefania, and many more) :(
* new FSJers :) (me, me, me!! and many more)
* Fabien the bartender :)))))
* Vitaliano's nighttime shopping trips
* Mimmo losing the keys. twice.
* crazy parties with unprecedented amounts of alcohol
* Marco talking like a girl when he gets drunk
* Michele's snorting (he calls it "laughing")
* Ivan and Alvaro taking care of tipsy little Yuri (thank you!)

Hopes and wishes for 2007
* good looking guys in the Foyer
* trips together
* a bigger (plasma) TV and a projector
* karaoke!!
* internet in every room
* happiness for everyone :)))
* Fabien for Yuri :))))))

6 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger Mimmucho said...

Yeah...I could say lots of things about 2006 in the FSJ...but...OK, it was a great year!!!
As for the new year...I wish new nice friends (girls, of course) will arrive in FSJ ( in the 3rd floor, of course ;)) ) and many many trips together, going skiing, and ... lots of happiness for everyone!!!

Let our 2007 BE a great YEAR!!!

Ciao,
a presto!!!

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Phatto said...

For Stefano,
I wish you will be super-bello forever.

For uncle vitaliano,
I wish you will not meet a new "vitaliano shadow" in this year again :)

For Mimmucho [standard bello],
I wish you can find too many good girls :) I think they will love captain italia.

New year is coming, I hope it will be the great year for everybody at Saint-Justin, geneva.

Ciao, See you in April
Phatto
P.S. Vitaliano, Please don't try to kill me in this year. Last year he tried to kill me 3 times.

 
At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sawasdee pi mai, Phat!
chan chuu Yuri. chan pen khon mai ti FSJ. chan maa jak yipun, te yuu khrung-tep sip pi. loom pasaa thai maak leow! :(

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Phatto said...

Sa Was Dee Pi Mai YURI,
Cool, Now there is person who know thai language at the foyer.

See you soon,
Phatto

 
At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sawasdee pi mai, Yuri!
What I wrote???
This year I promise to be...

ciao ciao!!!

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Mimmucho said...

Hey, please, speak an international language that everyone can understand!!!...the "Napolitan" for example ;))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home